With over 25 years of experience in marketing and PR, Sarah owns a multi-award winning PR and marketing agency. She has so far supported over 800 entrepreneurs to develop and grow. Sarah is a member of the American Marketing Association and Marketing Leadership Council and was media trained by the BBC and the Press Association. She has been mentoring for local authorities since 2010.
- Strategic and tactical marcomms
- Public relations (media training, crisis management, public speaking, corporate social responsibility and PR stunts)
- Market-led business strategies (market research and training)
- Publicity management (press releases, case studies, advertising)
- Design support (branding, copywriting, blogs/vlogs, E-shots, surveys and printed materials)
- Introductions to business intermediaries and national media/journalists)
- Sales promotions (lead generation activity, product launches and consumer research)
- Digital marketing (including social media, SEO and website development)
They’ve said about Sarah’s work
Sarah [Brockwell] has been extremely proactive in supporting and growing our business from the moment we started working together. Her efforts have successfully helped us secure PR in CNBC along with an industry interview. Without her help we wouldn’t be where we are now along with all the great ideas she brought to the table.
Sarah’s leadership and direction led us to win the Best New Company Award at The Essex County Business Awards 2014.